Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Back in the saddle

Claire's 14 months now, I'm working again and DH has two jobs. We have decided to TTC again so here we are. Today was my surge and its CD 17. Plenty of bd-ing so we're on our way. Will it happen on our own? Doubtful. But all those old memories are flooding back. The fears, doubts, obsessions...I weaned my baby girl 2 1/2 months ago and kind of just got my body back. But I want it to make more babies.

We're not likely to start treatment again soon because our insurance has changed and provides zero coverage for IF. So until DH gets a new job we're on our own. Good thing I have leftover repronex and femara. That's 2 medicated cycles if we really want to go there.

That's all for now. It'll be a long 2WW but never as long as the four years it took to have our miracle.

2 comments:

Liz said...

It is so nice to see a post from you today! I was just thinking of you a few weeks ago and wondering how you & that beautiful girl of yours were doing. You both look wonderful in the pictures & things sound like they are going well. I will be praying for you!

Amanda said...

What exciting news! I can't wait to follow along, again. =)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL