Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Week 19

Tons of pics for you, plus a belly pic from last week.

We find out what's in that belly this Thursday morning. I'm so excited!!! Baby is kicking and punching a lot so things are definitely normal there.

I'm finally getting to my pre-pregnancy weight due to such bad morning sickness.  I still have good aversions but McDonald plain cheeseburgers are my biggest craving right now. I know, Ewww.

Claire is great! We start potty training next week since she is very ready. Smart little girl, I tell ya.

I'll let you all know if its a boy or girl, I promise. We're telling my family after work Thursday and DH's family on Friday.

With the pics below, my faves are the ones with the rainbow in the background. She is definitely our Rainbow Baby.

1 comments:

Liz said...

You look wonderful! Still so excited for you & your family! Good luck with the potty training.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL