Sunday, October 20, 2013

39 weeks 4 days

Sorry to keep anyone hanging. I can't tell you how much your well wishes and prayers have meant to me...

The husband is still in the house but lives downstairs on the couch and out of the downstairs bathroom. He and I are in therapy twice a week and he goes to 2 SAA meetings a week. He has a sponsor and has no access to his cell phone or the laptop while at home. The cell phone bill came in and I scoured it and he's been on his best behavior since I discovered what he was doing.

We are working on him and I'm working on getting through how I feel about everything. I'm due in 3 days (10/23) with a C-section scheduled in 5 (10/25) if no naturally occurring VBAC. I am willing to let him be at the hospital during the birth and it'll be a game-time decision as to whether he witnesses the birth.

We are acting as parents and roommates but not really functioning as a married couple. I'm beyond hurt and just need more time. I've been more focused on Claire and preparing for the baby's arrival. I'm so thrilled that I finally get to meet her this week!

As for the pregnancy, all is "boring" and I can't complain. Swollen ankles, stretched out belly, sore hips and back, etc. She moves so much and it does hurt but I am pretty used to it.

Claire turned 2 yesterday. No party but she got to see all of her local family and go several fun places. She's amazing!

She knows her ABC's, counts to 20, knows shapes and colors and has a huge vocabulary. She is loving and hilarious. The potty training is progressing and we'll see if it sticks when the baby comes. She still gets a binky at bedtime and I'm hoping to wean her from that also after her sister arrives.

I'll be sure to post birth and baby info when it happens. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are hanging in there. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update! Thinking of you and hoping for a fast, safe delivery of your new baby girl!!!

Liz said...

I was just thinking of you & wondering how you were doing. It's great to hear from you. Happy to hear that things are going along ok & that Baby Girl #2 is almost here! Very exciting! I'm sure it's hard for you and Hubby are living under the same roof but not together. Happy 2nd Birthday Claire! She is such a sweet little things. LOVE her glasses!

mom7 said...

I have been checking here for updates and hoping that you are taking care of you and your sweet baby girl. You are one tough mama.. Hang in there...

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL