Thursday, January 8, 2009

What Is This?

So I went to the bathroom at lunch because, well it had been six hours and a girl's gotta pee, okay? Well lo and behold, hello CM...where have you been? You're a few days late to boot.

It's not EWCM, but it is promising. I'll take the opk in about an hour and a half, just enough time for a solid reading before the appointment. Only two hours and thirty five minutes. Clock. Must. Move. Faster.

Remember that last day of school before summer vacation? Remember 1:10 pm and you were watching the clock? Yep. Just like that. Butterflies and smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL