Thursday, December 2, 2010

Also.....

I have a Google alert set for Idina Menzel. I was hoping to find out when she'd be going back to Glee, adding tour dates, etc.

48 hours ago, my phone (smartphone, I get emails, etc.) blew the hell up. Here is why:



Idina Menzel to Play a Single Mom on ABC



12/1/10 at 03:30 AM
ABC is developing an hour-long drama about a mother-daughter relationship starring Tony winner Idina Menzel. Menzel will play a single mother of a teenager who, to make ends meet, waits tables and performs at weddings and bar mitzvahs. Menzel may also return to Glee later this season, playing Lea Michele's mom.


EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

Yessssssssssss.

And to think, I JUST saw her in concert 2 weeks ago. With her plans to act in and produce a show on ABC, when would she be getting a chance to tour anytime soon? Exactly. Like I told DH - probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to see her in that environment, venue, etc.

Amazing.

Love her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL