Sunday, January 30, 2011

10dp3dt - Just More HPT Pics

I'm probably going to beg for an added beta for this Tuesday (12dp3dt) to go with Thursday's beta.

Taken Saturday 1/29/11, 9dp3dt

Taken Sunday 1/30/11, 10dp3dt

You might not be able to see it, but the test lines are as dark as the control lines. I don't know why I continue to test...but I'm now out of FRERs and Answers and I have coupons, so I'll be going to the drug store later today. Before my nap. I'm exhausted.

Good lord am I eating for 3 now?


That would be pretty awesome.

11 comments:

MyTwoLines said...

You are a POAS junkie!! Enjoy seeing those second lines, I hope the numbers are great--it is wacky that your clinic makes you wait so long to do an official beta!

Sushigirl said...

Well done on the BFPs! I think I might buy some shares in First Response...

Lindsay said...

LOL. you are totally out of control!

Sarah said...

Wow, those are some pretty pictures!!!! :) I think I would go nuts, and like take my own blood and find an at home beta testing kit online LOL I'm 99% sure that nothing exists, but I would be so crazy for that beta too!!! :)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

You are too funny!!! Keep testing until beta!!!

Bridget said...

So funny!! I can't wait for beata day!!!

Jen said...

I am so happy for you! PS: I would be doing the same thing as you:) Here's to eating for three!

Crossing My Fingers said...

Looking good!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the award!

But more importantly, congrats on the bfp!!! That's alot of pee sticks. I'm thrilled for you -- I hope your beta is nice and high!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope your beta results are wonderful!

I understand your obsession- I took no less that 16 hpts. LOL.

LisaB said...

I'm so happy for you hun!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL