Monday, April 26, 2010

Beta #3


I'm pretty devastated. Not bleeding - yet. Didn't even double in 3 days.

IVF appointment was a trainwreck. I got an u/s and they had four people trying to figure out what all the free fluid/blood was in my "cul-de-sac". You might want to google that.

So....beta #4 on wednesday. The IVF doctor wants both my tubes removed surgically, once this pregnancy tanks, so that I'll be allowed into the IVF program; they looked really bad on the u/s.

I'm going to go sulk now. They think this is ectopic or chemical but it's "too soon to tell". Whatever.

I won't cry yet.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh sweetie. I am so so sorry. :( This just isn't fair. I will be sending you good thoughts. I hope that it's just "too soon". Why do they want to take out your tubes to do IVF?

Emily said...

My heart breaks for you. I was really hoping that this was the one for you. I'm keeping you in my thoughts tonight.

Lindsay said...

::hugs:: I am so sorry. I can't believe this is happening again. But I think it sounds like the IVF doctor has a good handle on what's going on. And maybe removing the tubes will do the trick?

wifey said...

Stay strong, Christa. Cry if you need to, yell, throw things, whatever. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. ((hugs))

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say - even if I've just shared good news, bad news or boring ramblings! Your comments mean the world to me!

 

I Can't Control Everything | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL